Smile My Heart,Smile~Louise c. Fryer

Smile My Heart Smile ©2012 Louise c. Fryer















Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Transcendence

IMG_6704E1-2She Dreams In Color © 2011 Kelli Seeger

Suddenly I realize
That if I stepped out of my body
 I would break
Into blossom.
~ James Wright ~

from “ A Blessing”

~~~

About The Photographer

Kelli Seeger Kim

Kelli loves working on her photography and has come to appreciate the time and hard work that goes into making a beautiful image. In her spare time she loves a good science fiction novel or a great film.

Kelli has two beautiful boys, who are featured in some of her images and a huge crush on her very sweet husband. More of Her Phenomenal images can be found on G+. All images in this post are the copyrighted property of Kelli Seeger Kim. They were posted here with her kind permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment