Smile My Heart,Smile~Louise c. Fryer

Smile My Heart Smile ©2012 Louise c. Fryer















Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FATE

DSC_0139-02Fate © István Kerekes

I Wish You Knew

I wish you knew that~no matter what~ someone loves you,
I wish you knew what you mean to the world,
I wish you knew how perfect you are,
I wish you knew you aren't alone,
I wish you knew that there's nothing wrong with you,
I wish you knew how much the world loves you the way you are.

~Written by Shadow Knight 

10 years old

~published here with permission and my thanks

(first published on Heaven’s Cry)

About the Photographer~

Istvan Kerekes hails from Kazincbarcika, Hungary.You will find all of his phenomenal photos on his website . The photo above and a number of other fine Kerekes photos can also be found  at 1x.com. Please visit Istvan’s website for a more complete sense of his portfolio. You will find the site magical and have great difficulty tearing yourself away from the beauty of the photographic work within. I certainly did. My thanks to Istvan Kerekes for this stunning portrait.

In the Photographer’s Own Words ~

I have been dealing with photography since 2007. My favourite subject is The Man. I would like to show the souls behind the faces. Everyone has feelings, everybody loves and breathes. My subjects are usually ordinary people. My main aim is to show their personalities through my images.
One of William Albert Allard’s thoughts on photos and photography is just like mine, I truly believe in it:  “the good portrait is about the eye, the look, since the human soul is reflected in it the most purely.”When taking photos it is my heart that leads me. After I have tuned to the subject I act instinctively.

~Istvan Kerekes

No comments:

Post a Comment