Smile My Heart,Smile~Louise c. Fryer

Smile My Heart Smile ©2012 Louise c. Fryer















Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Wearer of Shadows

200036_165119643543649_100001368441584_351947_5117783_n

ART-alom © Kerekes István

My shadow leaps on me
each time I sleep
to devour  me.
Yet still my mornings
find me whole
and at each waking
there my shadow hangs
like an empty pull-over
against my wall -
wholly at my disposal.
Rogan Wolf
April 1994

 

Dans l’ombre

Un film noir avec des ombres.
A film noir with shadows. (English subtitles).
Narrateur : Roger Candy.
Ecrit et réalisé par Fabrice Mathieu.

The Storyline:  A shadow is telling its life story with his "Wearer", a flesh and bone double, who one day it decides to get rid of...

 

About The Photographer:

Istvan Kerekes 

 In his Own Words:


I have been a photographer since 2007. My favourite subject is The Man. I would like to show the souls behind the faces. Everyone has feelings, everybody loves and breathes. My subjects are usually ordinary people. My main aim is to show their personalities through my images.One of William Albert Allard’s thoughts on photos and photography is just like mine, I truly believe in it: “the good portrait is about the eye, the look, since the human soul is reflected in it the most purely.”When taking photos it is my heart that leads me. After I have tuned to the subject I act instinctively.

~Istvan Kerekes

*image posted with kind permission of Istvan Kerekes

No comments:

Post a Comment