Smile My Heart,Smile~Louise c. Fryer

Smile My Heart Smile ©2012 Louise c. Fryer















Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Spirit of Christmas ~ Haiku My Heart

The Spirit of Christmas©2011 Thomas HawkThe Spirit of Christmas – Alameda CA  (some rights reserved)
The Soft Glow of Lights
The Scent of Sweet Pine Branches
The Warmth of Friendship.
-Noelle Renee
Linked with Rebecca’s Blog at Recuerda mi Corazon
~~
About the Photographer
Thomas Hawk Sometimes I like to think of myself as a photography factory. I see my photographs mostly as raw material for projects that might be worked on at some point later on in life. When I'm not taking or processing the pictures I'm mostly thinking about the pictures. I'm trying to publish a library of 1,000,000 finished, processed photographs before I die. The absurdity of my obsessive compulsive view on photography is not lost on me. But it is the absurdity of life that I find most beautiful of all. Where Sisyphus had his stone I have my camera and a bag full of lenses. Most of my images are Creative Commons licensed, non commercial with attribution.  If you'd like to use any CC licensed images for non commercial or personal purposes feel free.  If you'd like to use any of my images commercially, please contact me. "Don't think about making art. Just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they're deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol









No comments:

Post a Comment